Speak to Persuade: When Being Informative Is Not Enough
Women’s University Club
1105 Sixth AvenueSeattle
Date - 03/23/2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Registration discount ends on Friday, March 17th!
Speaker: Vanna Novak, President, Speak to Persuade™
This program is about learning how to be at your most powerful and confident best as a presenter and public speaker. It will help to expand your ability to influence the thinking, feelings, decision making, and actions of your listeners. You will learn about the:
- First 9 things people notice about you before your presentation even begins
- Critical “3 Cs” – the formula for success to becoming a persuasive communicator
- Degree of impact that comes from your message vs. voice vs. physical impression
- “Push-Pull Factor” and how to use it to your advantage
- Most effective techniques to connect, engage, and build trust with your audiences
- Techniques to help your message be better understood and remembered long after you’re gone
Join us, and learn how to optimize every speaking opportunity you have. Come and learn how to “ Speak to Persuade™,” because being simply informative, is never enough!
About Our Speaker:
Vanna Novak is a nationally recognized keynote speaker, trainer, consultant, and coach on persuasive presentation skills and skills to build quality work relationships. She is the CEO & founder of Speak to Persuade, whose background includes having served as a director of employee relations, university adjunct faculty member, two-time gubernatorial appointee in Washington State, and featured guest on both radio and television. Vanna is also a co-founder of the Executive Development Institute, Seattle’s premier leadership training program for Asian, Pacific Islander, and Hispanic professionals. Her clients include Alaska Airlines, Boeing, Court TV, the Disney Corporation, ESPN, Expedia, Microsoft, Nintendo, Nordstrom, Proctor & Gamble, and UCLA’s Anderson School of Business.
- Regular: Roasted Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato and Caper Sauce
- Vegetarian: Chef’s Choice!
A very limited number Valet parking spots are available for $15 cash/check only.
Self parking is available at nearby parking garages:
- The Crown Plaza at 6th and Seneca
- Fairmont Parking Garage at 415 Seneca Street
- Hilton Parking Garage at 1301 6th Avenue
- IBM Garage between 5th and 6th on University
- Park Place Garage at 1234 6th Avenue
- Plymouth Church Garage at 515 University
Please be advised that photos and/or video are sometimes taken at our events and may be used in our marketing and/or on our public internet marketing including but not limited to our website and social media identities. By attending a Women Business Owners meeting, you agree to allow photos and/or video of you to be used in WBO’s marketing including but not limited to our public internet marketing.
Bookings are closed for this event.