Presenter: Patty Pacelli, Pacelli Publishing
Topic: Book Publishing 101
In this one-hour Zoom workshop you’ll learn:
- The reasons and benefits of publishing a book
- The definition of “publishing” and the different types
- What it takes to be prepared to publish a book
- What to look for when looking for a publishing method or publisher
- What is involved in publishing a book
About Our Presenter: Patty Pacelli has been editing, formatting and publishing books since 2009 for her family company. She has a BA in Journalism and has written two books, and written and edited numerous newsletters, blog posts and articles. She has helped more than 50 authors publish books.
Pacelli Publishing created the trademark “Six-Word Lessons” book series in 2009 that gives authors a simple template and easy format to write and publish a book. They have published more than 100 books from short e-books to memoirs and novels.
Please be advised that photos and video may be taken at our events and used in our digital marketing, including but not limited to our website and social media platforms. By attending a Women Business Owners event, you agree to allow photos and/or video of you to be used in WBO’s marketing initiatives.